Friday, March 31, 2006

"Please, DON'T FALL OVERBOARD!" - Mom

That was the last bit of advice my mother could get out as our connection was breaking up last night. Of course I won't try to fall overboard on our boat trip......but God forbid this happens I pray I am as lucky as the father in Grenada who drifted on his mini hobie cat for two nights almost to Venezula. We are leaving this AM to head south for the Tobago Cays on the chartered sailboat. There is a captain/skipper who will take care of the sailing. I hear the crossing over from St. Vincent to the Grenadines can get really rough so hopefully all will be calmer for us today. I am greased up with sunscreen and the plan is to not get burned. Well if something does happen and we don't return by Sunday evening, please do send a serch party for us!!

While I am doing this my sister, HB, is going to have her labor induced. This will be her second child, another boy! I only wish I could be there to see him but I will have to wait till July. This will make me an aunt to five.

1 comment:

Susi said...

Bon Voyage! If you dissappear I'll look for you to the end of my life !!!! Of course, that's the way I feel all the time you are out of my sight, but I've learned to stifle myself ! I've had a LOT of practise. Enjoy ! Love, and laughter, Mom