Sunday, March 12, 2006

ipod

I got a ipod nano about a month ago. I love it! The battery life is about 5 times what my mini had. I can go almost three days of studying before I have to recharge it. The fiasco though is that I have had trouble getting the songs I want on it. So initally I added a bunch I thought I wanted. I ranked them on the nano and was going to delete the ones I didnt' want. So this AM I plug it in to do some updating and with the click of the wrong button, I erased all of it. All 984 songs (except for 24 of them). Needless to say, here I sit trying to reload my ipod and I get to start over again with ranking the songs, since it has lost my previous ranking. GRRRRR. Too bad Apple hasn't come up with a way to transfer these rankings and playlists from one ipod to another and from computer to ipod. There are programs on the internet that you can download to do this, but right now I don't have time for it.
Not much else going on here. Julie and I went to an early St. Patty's Day party on Friday put on by our SGA. There were hardly any students there, most were at home studying. It was entertaining though, they had Karaoke. Definetly was worth seeing. The club downstairs had its own dj but it was empty and everyone that was there was outside listening to our classmates attempt to sing.
Today will be a full day of studying. Once I get my ipod geared up, I will be heading to the library to learn as much as possible so I dont' have to get stressed later. Only two months to go till I am back in the states and four months till I can take a break from studying and relax! Till then you know where I'll be......the library.

1 comment:

Susi said...

So sorry to hear about the SNAFU. Things are the same as always here... Sunny, though! Love, Mom