Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ants

Since January I have killed the following:
  • Black Army Ant (just now in the bathroom)
  • Fire Ants (biting me 5 or 6 times while I was sitting at my desk)
  • Sugar Ants (used to be crawling up and down the wall)
  • Flying Red Ants (occasionally flying out of the light socket above my mirror)
Who would have thought there could be so many types of ants crawling around on an island much less in my bedroom!!!

Update: Came home at lunch to find fire ants crawling out from under my bed!

2 comments:

The Schlosser's said...

Oh my Gwin! I can't wait for you to be back in the US - when is that...soon I know, cause my semester is up in 5 weeks. Anyway, let me know what your plans are. Miss you bunches! Love, Angie

Susi said...

Ants gotta live, too! The spider you killed would have kept down the ant population! You need a Gecko. They live on the ceiling and eat ants! Miss You! Love, Mom