Thursday, March 16, 2006

THANKS MOM!

My mom is wonderful. I just recieved a package from her of homemade chees-straws, cadbury eggs (minis and regular!) and thin mints. The thin mints are from SH my little girl scout. Now the hard part is not eating it all at once or else I will be needing bigger clothes sent to me!
We had a hospital rotation today, waited an hour for the doctor to show up then went to the district clinic next door to find him seeing patients there. We were able to interview and examine a patient even thought he said he would sign our card and let us go for our troubles. It was an interesting case since they dont' know what the lady has. Left us to speculate what it might be.
Anyhow, less than two weeks till my second round of exams and my motivation is zilch. For the last two days I have gotten barely anything done and need to get cracking. I am on top of my work thankfully and just have to go back and cram all the details in.
Less than two months to go!!

1 comment:

Susi said...

If my little bit helps your studying it's worth it! Love, Mom