Monday, May 26, 2008

On the move...

I moved out of my apartment in Brooklyn on Friday. It was the easiest move I have ever made. Perhaps this is because I was off picking up my diploma on my last official day of medical school while the movers packed the truck. After spending a night with Pete, Barb and the girls in DC, we headed down to spend some time at the farm. Before getting there, we stopped off in Richmond and I found an apartment. As long as they approve me, I should be able to move in as soon as I get back. It is everything I wanted and more. I am trilled with it. Then, before heading back to DC, I stopped off and tested out a Camry Hybrid. I liked it enough to put down a deposit and they should have one in when I return from the trip. The weather has been wonderful for the long weekend. We all took the boat out on the lake. Sylvie and Annabeth did some surfing behind the boat. Tomorrow my mom and I leave for our three week trip to Asia. We are hitting up Kyoto, Japan first. I hope to be able to update the blog from there but we shall see if that is possible.


Mini UR 1904 Reunion with Liz and Ashleigh...the interior designer, lawyer and doctor. We have come a long way.


Waiting at the train station after picking up my MD diploma in Bay Shore!


I went to Coney Island with Chris. We rode the "world's largest ferris wheel" in the swinging cars. Astroland is going to be torn down at the end of the summer.


Chris and me having some ice cream on the board walk.

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

Congrats on your offical end of med school/diploma. Congrats on your new Richmond apartment. Congrats on your Camry...and congrats on taking off with Susi! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Love you, Angie