Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body
This is what our physiology professor shared with us today. This self inflicted pain of studying for the boards must be worth it??? This is the same professor with ADHD that chugged two red bulls between breaks every hour for 9 hours for the three days he taught us. He is very talented at what he does, but it was sure hard to keep up the momentum he had. Perhaps, I should take up the red bull drinking and see what happens. Anyhow, not much to report. Still going to the gym and that is the extent of my life outside the hotel. If I have any exciting news, I will update the blog, but otherwise don't expect to see anything new here till after July 11th. In the mean time, please pray for my brain to continue to function till this pain ends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gwin!
I miss you girl and I know how you feel with all the work that has to be done. I watched the season finale of LOST too and thought of you and Jules the whole time wishing I could be watching it with you. It was so good, but it opened other questions to be answered next season. Ok email me, I miss you and keep the brain going! :)Jenna