Wednesday, May 10, 2006

WISH ME LUCK!
My last Exam for the basic sciences is tomorrow in Pathophys. I can't wait to have it over with. It has been difficult to sit still and study knowing so many things are coming to a close. Luckily, this week I finally found a new study spot, the lecture hall, to be productive. But, sadly that ended today when everyone from the library evacuated due to "pepper" spray. So my quiet place was no more. Good thing now is that I am finished with studying (well untill Board Boot camp starts)!!

Yesterday, I decided to go back to the Tobago Cays. I bought my ticket and am going on Friday with a few friends. I am really excited about seeing some of the islands we didn't have time to see on our sailing trip. I doubt I will have a chance to post pictures from the trip till I get back to the states because I am turning off our internet on Saturday. This may be the last post from St. Vincent!!!

No comments: