Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!

My time in the Caribbean is offically over!!!!!!!! I have passed my classes and get the "ticket north". I am still in shock that it has ended. I keep thinking back to the start of MPH and how much I have done since then. I would not change any of it! I feel so lucky for it all.
Today, I flew back to the Grenadines for some quality time with a few of the islands and the Tobago Cays. It was just as amazing as the last time I was there. I will post pictures later. And.....I came home to find the water is out again. So, here I sit covered in salt water and sand. C'est la vie. I will miss this! Funny thing is that due to the constant absence of water, I have become professional with brushing my teeth with bottled water. I hope there is water for me to shower before I have to board the plane. Otherwise, it will be a partial reinactment of the post hurricane ivan arrival.

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

I just can't wait to see you! Travel safely! Love, Angie