Sunday, June 04, 2006

2 weeks down, 5 to go

Another week has passed and I'm still hanging in there. Today was a long lecture day, 8 hours of Behavioral Science. It was kind of bizarre going to class on a Sunday, but lately all the days seem to run together. The prep is going well so far despite being overwelming. My eyes seem to be bloodshot from lack of sleep and the ever present AC draft in the lecture room is making me stay sick for the last 2 weeks. I am trying to fight it off with loads of Vitamin C but so far it isn't working.
On Friday night, I took a study break and met up with Liz and family to see the Break Up. It was so nice to hang out a bit and catch up on things. And Saturday night I met her for some late night chocolate milkshakes at Charcoal Pit!
The good news is that I finally got my start date for my clinical roations. I am off until September!! So, the plan is to move up to NY at the start of August and get settled in. Then I can do some traveling before the real work starts. At last, I can unpack the things I packed away 3 years ago. No telling what is stored in mom's shed. If anyone knows of a place available up in that neck of the woods for rent please let me know.

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

Gwin - time is flying by! I'm so glad that you and Liz are able to meet up. Please give her my love. Can't wait to see you again! Love, Angie