Thursday, June 22, 2006

T-MINUS 19


This is a picture my dad took. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it with everyone. It reminds me of my childhood. (He has been dubbed the unoffical photographer for the FWYC and has taken some amazing shots!) I can't wait to get down there and see FWB for myself. It has been too long and I sure do miss it.
Thursday is the new Saturday......today is my day off. My last and finally one will be next Wednesday. It has not been as productive as I would have hoped for but ohh well. I am still burned out and just trying to get through each day shoving more information into my brain while praying that what is crammed in won't go out. I can't wait to be finished with this. The good news is I booked my flight to FWB for the 12th of July. I will be there by noon! I can't wait to see everyone. It can't come soon enough!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

G- That is an amazing photo! I can feel and smell FWB from here. I'm thinking of you! Love, Angie