Tuesday, March 11, 2008



Off to a warmer place....

Tomorrow I am heading out to California! Late last week I found out that I didn't have to work next week. I only have to do 3 weeks of my 4 week rotation. It was a wonderful surprise. This means I have essentially have two and a half weeks off!! So my plan is to fly out to visit Cheryl in Orange County then head to San Diego and visit Martha and family and Chris. I get to meet the newest addition Katelyn!! If there was more time I was going to try to fly up and visit Beth and Nana but that wasn't feasible. Beth is due in less than 6 weeks! On Monday the 17th, I will find out if I matched into a residency program. Please cross your fingers and say a prayer that I did. As long as that goes well, then I'll fly back on Wednesday night just in time to be back in NY C for Match Day Thursday!This is where I find out where I will be spending the next three years. I will let you know when I find out! Then on the 23rd I am flying to England spending the night then heading to Paris to meet up with Pete, Barb and the girls. I also am going to meet up with the Carles, Aude and Mathilde. For those of you who don't know, Aude and I were exchange students back in high school. I lived with her family in Reims for a summer and she with me right before Opal hit. Anyhow, I have lots of other stuff planned while I am doing my rotation in England and can't wait to play tourist. Right after getting back to the states at the end of April, I graduate the following weekend. Finally! I can hardly believe it is so close! I will try to be better with the blog as I am traveling around. The picture above is from the ice rink in central park. Stacey and I went skating one afternoon when it was bitter cold but luckily that meant no one else was out! We practically had the rink to ourselves!

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

Good gracious! What a couple months! I can't wait to see you in May. Stay safe! Love, Angie