Wednesday, March 26, 2008

only a little jet-lagged

I made it over to London. It is definetly colder than I would prefer. When I arrived on Monday it was snowing! Apparently, the first snow all year. It wasn't cold enough for it to accumulate on the ground but nice to see. I spent one night with Chantal and Johnny in London and then headed over to Paris. So now, I am spending some time with Pete, Barb, Sylvie and Annabeth. Yesterday we did some shopping and had dinner on the river boat. Today we went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. This evening Aude, Robin and Mathilde are having us all over for dinner. I haven't seen them since 2003! Looking forward to it although my french is terrible! I head back to London tomorrow night and will spend the weekend there. I have lots of pics. I will upload some to my blog this weekend.

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

So glad to hear all is going well! Love, Angie