Saturday, March 15, 2008

West Coast


I am out here in Orange County and loving the sunshine! I already have some color to my skin (aka a little burned). Cheryl has been showing me all around this place. My first day out here we maxed and relaxed by the pool. Yesterday we hit up Newport Beach and then today we went out to Laguna Beach. The weather has been very windy. Not perfect beach weather unless you want to get pelted with sand. We stopped off at a bunch of state parks all along the Pacific Coast Highway. I didn't take too many pictures since it was so windy! Tomorrow I head down to San Diego via the train. It should be a very scenic ride. I'll try to take some pics. Please keep your fingers crossed for Monday that I match somewhere!

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

SUN - Yea...just what your FL body needs! I'm thinking about you and Monday. Keep me posted. Love, Angie