Saturday, February 23, 2008

Three More Months



The last few months have been hectic with interviews for residency. I am happy to say though that interviewing is over with and as of today I certified my rank list! This is the list of places I would like to go for pediatrics residency. I have ranked 13 programs of the 14 interviews I went on. I would share my choices with you but I don't think I can do that on here are this time. I will let you know as Match Day nears about some of it perhaps. Match Day is March 20th. I just hope I get a residency and I am happy wherever that might be. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Yesterday we got the first real snow fall in ages. I was thrilled to walk to work and took some pictures on the way. I also finished my anesthesia rotation on Friday. Only three more months and I will be finished. Hard to believe it.













Last weekend I went down to DC for the long weekend. I had a great time with Barbara, Sylvie and Annabeth. (Pete was down in Mexico on a fishing trip). I am now very in tune with the
"tween" pop culture. I heard lots of Hannah Montana and we went to see the Disney Production High School Musical at the National Theater. I was introduced to the Wii. It was so much fun. We spent a lot of time on it and I was actually a little sore in my arms afterwards. We went ice skating. My first time ever ice skating. I didn't fall once despite Annabeth trying to take me out. Overall we had a fabulous weekend!



At the end of March, I am headed to England for an elective. Coincidentally, Pete, Barb and the girls will be in Paris the first week I am over there. Since my first week is free, I will go meet up with them. Then the second week, Allison is coming to visit me! I am also planning to go see Laura in Leicester. Anyone else want to come visit?


Out in the city with Allison.

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

AAAAHHHH - what great updates! I can't believe you and Joe will both be "done" or "at the beginning" in only three months. I'm so darn proud of you! Love, Angie