Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bequia

I have pictures from Bequia. My favorite is to the right. A few are in the flicker photo thing below but the rest are on ofoto. I emailed them out but if you didn't get them let me know and I will send them to you. Too big to put them all up here. The trip was amazing. About 30 students (not an organized trip) went to one of the biggest of the Grenadines, Bequia, on Sunday for the Blues Festival. It is 9 miles south of St. Vincent. It was a very rough ride over there and even worse coming back. I did get a bit sea sick on the way back but it was short lived thankfully. The ferry ride is only an hour port to port and costs $8 dollars roundtrip! Spent from 9 to 6 there and had a wonderful time. Plan to go back as soon as the first round of exams is over. It is the picture of island living. Perhaps the pictures will entice some of you to come visit me!!
I'll try to post more later about my second hospital visit. There was lots! Right now I'm off to hear more lectures. They must think we are superstudents. We have two evening lectures today and Thursday. That makes 6 hours of lecture for one day! Normally we have four, which is pleanty enough. But we must make up for those "holidays" when we can't have lectures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, The Internet is down at the Farm today, Wed. I'll check my e-mail here at the F-ville Library. Thanks for the update on Beck-way. Love You, Mom