Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane!

I am about to embark on my away month to Zanzibar. I am thrilled that my residency program allows me a month to get away and practice medicine in another country. I am going with a company called World Unite . I will be traveling with my friend Kiron from medical school. She and I met when we both did an elective in England fourth year of medical school. I am excited to travel with her again. The first stop will be Dubai for three days before heading to Zanzibar. As you can see in the picture below, I am all packed and ready to go. I will try to keep my blog up to date as I travel around.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi, this is Kiron's sister Anita. I am excited to follow the adventures that the 2 of you have in Dubai and Zanzibar!! Have fun!! :-)