Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A small portion of the over 20 or 30 gigs of pictures we took on our trip....

So I just have uploaded some pictures. Japan, Indonesia, Thailand (Bangkok, Ayathuya, Mekhala River Cruise and Chaing Mai) and Cambodia. I am limited to 60 pictures per album so I tried to pick only the best of the best. Wasn't easy to choose. Enjoy the photos!

And for those of you wondering......day 2 as an intern was very smooth and virtually stress free. I hope it continues this way. If I get out at a reasonable time tomorrow, I am going to go meet up with my sister Heather and her husband Kurt who are going to the horse races. They are vacationing south of VA beach this week. Sadly, I won't be able to see my nephews but I'll get to see them in August if all goes as planned.

No comments: