Thursday, April 03, 2008


The picture above is one my dad just sent me. Apparently take right after I was born. Glad someone was there to document the moment! Thought I would share.

I ditched going into the hospital today and instead went to Oxford with my flatmate. It was only a bus ride away from Aylesbury. The countryside was lush and green all the way over. I sat up on the top of the double decker bus in the front seat with the best views. It is so beautiful here with all the colleges. There are 39 that make up the university and each one has a chapel and garden. The students are on break so there aren't any of the students and tutors in their regalia and so much history. This is where Alice from Alice in Wonderland is from! I will try to upload photos when I can find a place with wireless. Allison and her friend Julie come in tomorrow so I might skip work then too. We are going to be tourists in London for a long weekend. Then on Sunday three of my other friends from school are coming for their roations at my hospital for four weeks. More about the asia trip once things get finalized, right now they are up in the air.

2 comments:

The Schlosser's said...

That is an amazing treasure of your past. Have a blast with Alli. Love, Angie

Susi said...

Well, I don't think I've ever seen that photo! I'd love to have copies of the photos your Dad took of you all. Thanks for putting it on. Have a wonderful time! Love Mom