Tuesday, April 01, 2008

the dark ages

I am living in the dark ages here. No internet (with access to the sites I use, the blog included), no cable (well two channels if that counts) and no phones (without spending a ton of money). I am getting lots of reading done though which is a good thing. Right now I am at the public library that lets me get to sites without blocking them! My house is nice and so is my flatmate and I have a full fridge too. The hospital rotation is fine. Just way more work than I have been doing in the past couple months. Please email me so I have more things to read when I sign on if you can. Ohhh and the good news is my mom and I are planning a round the world trip which will be focused on Asia. More details about that later. I am very excited about it. Allison and her friend Julie are coming to visit on Friday and staying till Tuesday. Hopefully I can get out of the hospital early to visit them on Friday and perhaps skip Monday too. Anyhow, back to the dark side.

No comments: