Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just Another Test
Tomorrow I am taking the USMLE Step II CK. I am thankful to say I have finished studying and am ready to get this over with. It hasn't been fun being stuck inside trying to do work but somehow I survived. At one point after leaving my apartment, I realized I hadn't been outside my in 5 days. That was pretty scary. This coming Monday I am starting my fourth year electives. The first is a two week ENT rotation. Just a filler elective. Nothing exciting. Then I'm doing lots of peds till December. I'm trying to figure out when I should go to England. Right now it looks like either February or April. It is still up in the air. Hopefully I will be at the hospital near Chesham so I can see the Harman's! I have sent out my applications for residency. So far I have gotten three interviews!! One of which is in Florida! Here are some pictures I took when I was down in FWB a few weeks ago and will try to email them out to the fam sometime soon.. Please say a prayer or two for me tomorrow while I am taking my (9 hour) test. I will need all the help I can get.

No comments: