Sunday, August 05, 2007

If it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger
Well, I am not dead yet from this ridiculous schedule, but this weekend might have done it. My kaplan class started on Monday and it is now in full swing. I am trying to manage that at night and on weekends all while doing surgery. I would not advise anyone to try doing this. Thankfully, I am almost done with surgery. Only two more weeks!

Since I last wrote, not too much has happened. I did manage to get outta town for a weekend and go down to the Jersey Shore to Liz's beach house. It was really nice vacation. I got together with Maria before she moved outta NYC. It was sad for her to go, but at least we got to see each other and do some touristy stuff before she left. In mid June, Pete came for 6 weeks to do his psych rotation and we managed to go out quite a bit. I finally got to see Mandy a couple weekends ago for her birthday which was awesome since I hadn't seen her in over a year! The weather has been pretty awesome here lately. I have gone to Prospect Park. It feels like you left the city for a little bit. On one of my post call days I went and bought some plants/flowers to put on my fire escape. I have discovered it is a nice porch too. The flowers look great. I need to get a little chair for it now. As for the surgery stuff, I have loads of funny stories I could write about. Unfortunately though, I don't have the energy for it at the moment. I will try to get to that at some point. For now I will leave you with some pics of the last couple months.

No comments: