Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tourista back in action



The last month has been wonderful. It is so nice to have all the tests behind me. The interviews have started. I had my first one yesterday. It wasn't as stressful as I had imagined. It went well and now I have three more this next week. I should be a professional interviewee at the end of this in February. Cheryl and I did a all day tour of Central Park a couple weekends ago. It was a beautiful warm day especially for October. The leaves had just started to change. Yesterday PK and I went out to the Halloween parade in the city. It was insanely crowded but worth it. If I am still in this area next year or in the future I am definitely joining in the parade. That seems to be the better way to see things. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

The Schlosser's said...

Gwin, you look amazing! I'm so happy that you are enjoying your time up there - test free! I miss you very much and will be thinking of you during this "interview season." Love you, Angie

Sylvie said...

Hi Gwin! This is Sylvie! I have a new blog! It is http://sylvieGATW.blogspot.com

Love,


Sylvie