Monday, October 09, 2006

Time to play catch up!
I haven't posted much in the last weeks. No particular reason other than I just kept putting it off. So since I last wrote, I have finished 4 weeks of my psych rotation, been down to FWB, had Beth, Nana and Felix as houseguests and managed to squeeze in some tourista stuff too.

The rotation is going well. I am pretty sure that I can say I dont' want to be a psychiatrist! I dont' know how people do that kind of work all the time. They should be nominated for sainthood for all they endure. I am glad to get the experience though and feel I can get a thourough history from any patient after this rotation. I have my oral exam a week from tomorrow and the written a week from Friday. Which means I need to crack down on studying!
The trip down to FWB was short and fast paced. I was able to visit with all the family down there and especially Uncle Hall. I only wish I could go down there more often. The trip back from there was a nightmare but after a night in Atlanta, I made it back in time for my morning meeting with my preceptor.
This weekend Beth, Nana and Felix came to stay with me! Felix has grown so much since I saw him last in July. He is an adorable baby and so alert. He looks a lot like Pete. Beth, Felix and I went to the Central Park Zoo on Saturday. The weather was pleasant and I especially enjoyed seeing the penguins. I think I might want to go back again to see them. I will post pictures so you can see for yourself.

No comments: